search box



Monday

Mixtape Guerilla Vol.6 Lovers and Roots

Mixtape Guerilla Vol.6 Lovers and Roots

Mixtape Guerilla Vol.6 Lovers and Roots


1.Mischu Laikah-Intro
2.Charlie Black-I love you
3.Busy Signal-Unknown number
4.Mischu Laikah-One night stand
5.Busy Signal-I love you
6.Leftside-From a magazine
7.Chino-We burn dem
8. Dr Ring Ding-Tomorrow
9.Lutah Fyah-Roots woman
10.Kiprich,Delishus-Joe Grind
11.Kiprich-Bun fi bun
12.Wayne Fire-Caan wait
13.Tony Gold-Sorry
14.Daville-Dreaming
15.Bugle-What have I done to you
16.Vypa-Mama one son
17.Fantah Mojah-My works
18.Beenie Man-Just your time
19.Luciano-Bad boy put it down
20.Anthony B-Dutty hearts
21.Turbulence-Full up me girl
22.Bongo Man-Better will come one day
23.Frankie Paul-Never love him
24. Al Campbell-Ruffneck soldier
25.Niyorah-I love the way
26.Morgan Heritgae-Gun town
27.Queen Ifrica-Keep it to yourself
28.Pressure-Bless my soul
29.Buju Banton-Sleepless nights
30.Jah Cure-Miles away
31.Zereb,Ninja Ford-Love is coming at you
32.Fantah Mojah-Let me be the one
33.Ward 21-Keep me warm
34.Konshens-Don't waste your talent
35.Torch-Red
36.Ras Kikki,Gideon,Criminal-Jah jah children
37.Maudi-Everyday killing
38.I-Maroon-Innocennt killing
39.I-Octane-Life gone
40.Turbulence-It's all yours
41.Sizzla-Most high
42.Rebellion the Recaller-Grow with me
43.Jah Cure-Hold on
44.Gyptian-Bingiman's wife
45.Collie Buddz-Mary Jane
46.Junior Kelly and Barbee-Missing you


his myspace



youheardreggae!
____________________________________________________
rapidshare zshare sharebee mediafire filebrella
megaupload divshare badongo shareonallfilefactory
egoshare megashares turboupload speedyshare shurrit

No comments:

Visitors

free counters