search box



Monday

Reggae Love Songs: The Ultimate Collection




CD 1

1. Baby Come Back - Pato Banton
2. Never Too Young - Minott, Sugar
3. Best Thing That EverHappened To Me - Scott, Audrey
4. She's Out Of My Life -Wayne Wonder
5. Call It Off - Chaka Demus &Pliers
6. You And I - Blackstones
7. I Live Just For You -Brown, Dennis
8. Eternal Fire - Johnson, Anthony
9. If Loving You Is Wrong I Don't Want To Be Right -Faith, George
10. Angel Of My Eyes -Edwards, Jackie
11. Give Your Love To Me -Campbell, Cornell
12. Love To See You Smile -Wilson, Delroy
13. I Want You Girl - Ellis, Alton
14. Born To Lose - Holt, John
15. Suzette - Burrell, Roland
16. First Time I Saw You -Paragons (1)
17. All I Want Is Your Love -Wayne Wonder
18. Baby I Love You So -Ellis, Alton
19. You've Lost That LovingFeeling - Minott, Sugar
20. Unchained Melody -Edwards, Jackie

Love Songs: CD 1


CD 2

1. Suspicious Minds - Johnson,Anthony
2. Falling In Love With You -Russell, Devon
3. Are You Lonesome Tonight -Edwards, Jackie
4. You Are Sugar And Spice -Brown, Dennis
5. Way You Make Me Do - WayneWonder
6. You Are Mine - Ellis, Alton
7. Come To Me - Scott, Audrey
8. Goodbye - Johnson, Anthony
9. Come A Little Closer -Paragons (1)
10. Missing You - Minott, Sugar
11. Sweet Marie - Edwards, Jackie
12. Honey - Wilson, Delroy
13. Cry Not For Me - Ellis, Alton
14. Once Upon A Time - Faith,George
15. When I Get Your Love -Chaka Demus & Pliers
16. Lost My Love - Burrell, Roland
17. In Love With A BeautifulWoman - Wilson, Delroy
18. Good Things Come My Way -Wayne Wonder
19. Give Me Love - Clarke,Johnny (1)
20. Time's Running Out - WayneWonder

Love Songs: CD2


CD 3

1. Do That To Me One More Time- Wilson, Delroy
2. Lover's Paradise - Brown,Dennis
3. I Love You For More ReasonsThan One - Ellis, Alton
4. Do You Love Me - Holt, John
5. Here I Am - Wayne Wonder
6. Do It Sweet - Edwards, Jackie
7. Love Comes From UnexpectedPlaces - Scott, Audrey
8. Give Me Your Love -Burrell, Roland
9. Your Heart's Desire -Brown, Dennis
10. Heaven And Earth -Paragons (1)
11. Make It With You - Minott,Sugar
12. Never Want To Let You Down- Wayne Wonder
13. Please Stay - Faith, George
14. Honey I Love You - Ellis,Alton
15. If I Follow My Heart -Johnson, Anthony
16. Love Songs - Chaka Demus &Pliers
17. Sandy - Minott, Sugar
18. Where I Stand - Campbell,Cornell
19. That's No Lie - Brown, Dennis
20. You Me And She - Wayne Wonder

Love Songs: CD 3

CD 4

1. In Your Eyes - Chaka Demus& Pliers
2. Have I Told You Lately ThatI Love You - Faith, George
3. Lover's Rock - Minott, Sugar
4. She's Faced The HardestTime - Johnson, Anthony
5. You Are My Woman - Wayne Wonder
6. My Lady - Edwards, Jackie
7. On Top Of The World - ChakaDemus & Pliers
8. Come Home - Burrell, Roland
9. Love And Affection - Faith,George
10. Girl You Can't Be My Wife- Ellis, Alton
11. Ain't That Peculiar -Wilson, Delroy
12. Girl Is In Love - Minott,Sugar
13. Make It Up To You - WayneWonder
14. Sweeten My Coffee - Brown,Dennis
15. Strongest Love - Burrell,Roland
16. I Need Her - Paragons (1)
17. Hypocrite - Blackstones
18. Love Can Make You Sad -Chaka Demus & Pliers
19. Just Be Close To You -Johnson, Anthony
20. Love I Can Feel - Edwards,Jackie

Love Songs: CD 4 




youheardreggae!
_________________________________________________
rapidshare | zshare | sharebee |mediafire| filebrella|
megaupload | divshare | badongo| shareonall|filefactory
egoshare| megashares | turboupload | speedyshare | shurrit

No comments:

Visitors

free counters